Enrolling your Daughter
At New England Academy of Torah, we strive to make the admissions process as easy as possible:
- You start by downloading the admission application, filling it out, and sending it to us.
- Please also download two confidential reference forms [NOTE: While Section VI of the application form is for references, it makes no provision for separate comments from, or confidentiality between, each referrer. If there's a separate reference form, it needs to be posted for downloading on the website], have the two references complete them, and return them to us.
- Have your daughter tell us about herself and why she'd like to attend NEAT in an essay no more than 500 words long.
- Make an appointment for your daughter to spend a day attending classes at NEAT and for you to be interviewed by a member (or members) of our administration.
- Download, fill in, and sign the request for transcript, then give it to your daughter's present school so they can send her records to us.
- We academically screen students entering Grades 9 through 12 to make sure that the school has the resources to meet their needs. Based on the previous school records and the screening, we may require additional testing.
- We require a deposit for the registration fee along with your daughter's application and school records, but hold the deposit until she's enrolled.
- On acceptance, parents are required to sign the school’s contract agreeing to abide by the school’s principles and ideals.
- Once all parental financial obligations have been satisfied, your daughter is officially admitted.